Masthead
I am currently working on my masthead. In my personal opinion it is the most important part of the magazine, I plan on capturing the attention of everyone with my cover photo of my model Griffin wearing the green hoodie shown below. I will stick to my color scheme of black white and forest green accents. Once I finish this ill work on finishing the final details of my feature article about what machinery mayhem really is. I want to avoid looking blank with the black background so I’m going for a stylish and eccentric but to passing the threshold of weird so I can capture but not lose the attention of my reader. I will use Helvetica bold as my regular default font with most likely non-bold as my type font or Tahoma to stick keep the focus on the pictures and meaning of the words and not how fancy my font is but still stands out.

Comments
Post a Comment