Photoshoot
I had my photoshoot for my magazine the week of thanksgiving with my model Griffin Koutny. I had him wear every item ranging from hoodies, long sleeves, and the t-shirts I designed. I used a simple white background I can edit myself in case I feel it need be. I was going for a very minimalistic approach to allow focus on the clothes and other picture I plan to insert in the magazine. Props I used were, a staple gun, a shovel, a tape measure, And a small assortment of screwdrivers. I shot with an older film camera and I’m currently waiting for the photos to be developed but ill supply some images from my phone for the time being. I hope the lighting doesn’t come out too bright or dark. thankfully I had my studio light and green screen to help me really control the setting and achieve the look I was hoping for.
Comments
Post a Comment