Storyboarding
These past couple weeks we worked on storyboards. I found the process of making a storyboard slightly difficult. I was struggling with the interpretation of details because I was leaving out many things. I didn’t want to make it complicated to understand so I tried keeping it safe and not over complicating the storyboard. Instead I had found myself with a story board that did not look even half complete. In reference to the articles I found the second one “storyboarding to success” the most practical and helpful. It referred to storyboards as a super helpful problem-solving tool that enhance critical thinking in a myriad of ways. The first article did not pertain to me fully because it was mainly for filmmaking but the premise of a story board being an excellent medium of communicating an idea was still very present and gave me much assistance when I felt like I was hitting a dry spot in my storyboard. I made sure to keep reminding myself not to veer into the subject of being an advertisement and keep the magazine interesting so people don’t feel like they’re reading a commercial and not gaining any interest.

Comments
Post a Comment