Feature Article development and film pictures

    I plan on writing my feature article about the Meaning of my brand the definition of what Machinery Mayhem is as a sub plot of the clothing brand. I'm going to avoid steering towards the territory of an advertisement and keep it informational with subtle hints of an interview with myself and Chaz (the co-owner of the brand with me). I’m still waiting on my film to be developed by the lab, so I am unsure on when ill receive but once I do ill edit and prepare my cover page and have my classmates review it along with my feature article together. I hope I can really capture the essence of my brand and keep it captivating, so readers are not bored or irritated when reading about it. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review

Post Production 2 - Page 1 Production

Masthead