Peer Review
This week and last week we all presented our portfolio projects to one another and gave each other feedback on what we saw fit to criticize. I was a little upset with my results but I have some work to do with mine to fully fix it. but mainly along my table of contents. I have to retouch it a lot and revise the background and layout of the page. I'm going to include a list below of all my criticism from class mates so i can discus how I plan to fix it. One issue was my use of color on my fonts where people suggested I should switch to black text and lighten my pages a bit. On the same note about typography people suggested i use text boxes to make text stand out and Appear more prominent so i plan to include them with my matching colors for the magazine. Thankfully, I did now receive any complaints on my font choice because i enjoy my font and also will continue to use it. My table of contents lacks color as well as more pages and organization. I'm going to use a more chaoti...

Comments
Post a Comment